Our laboratory performs diagnostics of metallic materials in terms of resistance to various influences. We mainly focus on the durability of metal finishes.
We specialize mainly in exams:
- corrosion tests (tests in salt spray - NSS, ASS, CASS, cyclic corrosion tests, condensation tests)
- climatic tests (cold, dry and humid heat, temperature change, humidity
During or at the end of these tests, we are able to evaluate:
- change of appearance and change of surface treatments eg according to standards ČSN EN ISO 4628-1 to ČSN EN ISO 4628-6.
- determination of coating thickness and their possible loss - ČSN EN ISO 2808, ČSN EN ISO 2178
We record the course of these tests in protocols that have been recorded with us for a long time.
We cooperate with Technické Laboratoře Opava akciová společnost. Under whose auspices we operate as an accredited laboratory:
- LV 124
- ČSN EN 60068-2-x
- ČSN EN ISO 9227 (NSS, ASS, CASS)
- PV 1200
- PV 1209
- PV 1210
- PV 2005; variant A
- ČSN EN ISO 11997-1
- and more
Our services are used mainly by companies dealing with metal surface treatment. Companies whose products are designed to operate in extreme conditions.
The test laboratory is equipped with three Ascott corrosion chambers and one CTS climate chamber.
|Corrosion Chamber||Climatic Chamber|